Monday, September 11, 2006

Already 1 month

Feeling so good after a month's writing on the blog...

As many have said, there's pretty much about "growing up" here. Yup...sooner or later, willing or not, we all experience this throughout our life, though on different levels with varying degrees.

Writing is a somewhat detoxifying and healing process to me, though not necessarily a precise statement of "I shall become what I have written". Interesting enough, I "started" to learn more about myself on the pilgrimage to My Own Private Paradise.

Viva la vie !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you!
I have been keeping a blog myself and it is the most liberating experience in my life.

Green Rabbit said...

Yeah let's keep this practice. Liberating while remaining true to ourselves.

Pls lemme take a look at yours one day :-)