Thursday, October 12, 2006

Angels around the Corner

One day on my way home, I found some "angels" on the façade of a kindergarten. They are drawn by numerous angelic hands, I guess.

Nothing compared to the little "Putti" drawn by Raphael, but they are art in their own right.

I don't really care whether this is public art or not. After all, whatever is? Art is art for all, the moment when the creator decides to unveil it instead of letting it be secretive.

A delightful experience of "art is around us" here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, art is around us ... just that most of the HK people are too in a rush to give a look at the city ... they walk with mobile phones instead of their eyes

Green Rabbit said...

Cool i m always wondering who will be reading my stuffs here. I am particularly glad that someone read this piece, for i like those drawings wholeheartedly and my great pleasure to them to others.