Monday, November 13, 2006

My Cup of Tea

(This glass is a classic beauty!)

Definitely a hectic week *.*

In and out of several openings, forums, important meetings and social gatherings . . . take a breath of relief for a moment before another week starting with loads of work.

Life is sometimes life. While I envy those who have showed me marvelous photos of travel when I still have to continue with my drudgery at both office and home, I shall be glad that I am still able to have a job, to pay my rent, to live my life, or even to have the energy to complain.

Needless to mention, on a lovely sunday afternoon, I was lavishly rewarded by a delicious cup of hazelnut milk tea served with homemade muffins and scones prepared by gourmet friends.

If a stitch in time saves nine, a cup of tea saves my life >.<

Merci la vie !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more. I am thankful that I have work to do. And I love your comment..."energy to complain"...hahahah...well said.

Green Rabbit said...

I guess that's the learning of "focus on what we have rather than what we are lacking in".